Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (2024)

Adobe Community

Turn on suggestions

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

Showing results for

• 한국 커뮤니티

Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Exit

• Home
  • Photoshop ecosystem
  • Discussions
  • Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still?

").insertAfter(selector); let newSelector = '.drop-down-container'; if($(newSelector).hasClass('spectrum-Popover--top')){ let topVal = $(newSelector)[0].offsetTop - $('.error-strip')[0].offsetHeight; $(newSelector).css("top",topVal); } } } function screenNameCancelAction(mode,e){ try{ let child = $('.drop-down-container')[0]; if('ForumTopicPage' === 'ViewProfilePage'){ trackScreenNameInteractions('Community: profileEditCancelled','profileInteraction'); } else{ if(mode === 'cancel'){ trackScreenNameInteractions('Community: editBannerCancelled'); } else if(mode === 'close'){ trackScreenNameInteractions('Community: editBannerRemoved'); child = $('.display-name-msg-strip-container')[0]; } } child.parentNode.removeChild(child); if(e){ e.stopPropagation(); e.preventDefault(); } } catch(err){ console.log(err); } }

• Home
    • Photoshop ecosystem
    • Discussions
  • Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still?

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (3)

New Here ,

/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-i-get-photoshop-cc-2015-still/td-p/12152333 Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a trial version of Photoshop CC 2021 right now but since my computer was manufactured 2014, I am not able to access certain tools in the software. I am unable to afford a new computer, and regardless, what I have works amazing and I have no need to upgrade. Am I able to find and download CC 2015 if I become a paying subscriber?

TOPICS

Windows

Views

6.6K

Community guidelines

Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (4)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (5) 1 Correct answer

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (6) Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (7)

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Ged_Traynor Community Expert , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Hi

You're using a seriously under powered PC to run the most recent versions of Photoshop, you can download Photoshop CC 2015 from here, you have to follow the very important instructions

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (8)

Votes

Jump to answer

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (10)

Explore related tutorials & articles

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (11) 6 Replies 6

Jump to latest reply

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (14) Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (15)

Community Expert ,

/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-i-get-photoshop-cc-2015-still/m-p/12152372#M558649 Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Desktop application will install Photoshop 2020 as well as Photoshop 2021. Photoshop2020 is better than Photoshop CC 2015 and CC 2015.5. Photoshop 2020 Machine requirementsare the same as CC 2015. Photoshop 2020 is more stable than Photoshop 2021 anddoes not have all the issues the Photoshop 2021 has. So install Photoshop 2021 version 21.2.9 using the Creativecloud desktop application andsee how it works on your machine. My PC was manufactured in 2013. version 21.2.9 works well on it. You can Download older version from the web and install them like cc 2015. The Creative Cloud Desktop will activate them if you sign with your account that has a subscription.

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (16)Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (17)

JJMack

Votes

Community guidelines

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (18)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (19)

New Here ,

/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-i-get-photoshop-cc-2015-still/m-p/12152400#M558655 Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Response To JJMack

Oh alright, thank you for the information!

One final question. Will the hand free-rotate tool work in the 21.2.9 version? That's the tool I'm having issues with because of my laptop's integrated graphics. This is what I'm dealing with currently:

Preview

190 KB

Preview

603 KB

Preview

240 KB

Votes

Community guidelines

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (20)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (21) Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (22)

Community Expert ,

/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-i-get-photoshop-cc-2015-still/m-p/12152494#M558674 Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Response To Ginger5CA7

If you are having Problems with you GPU in Photoshop 2021 version22.x you may not have a problem in Photoshop 2020. Adobe change GPU requirementsin Photoshop 2021. 2GB of VRAMis now required and faster GPU are suggestedsome older GPU are no longer supported. You fails to state what version you have a gpu problems in. All the rotate tool I used ine photoshop required me to use at least my fingers which are attached to my hands. The Rotate tool that rotate the canvas so you can paint easier the one with the big compass requires the use of a gpu it must be detected and set to be used in your Photoshop preferences.

JJMack

Votes

Community guidelines

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (23)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (24)

New Here ,

/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-i-get-photoshop-cc-2015-still/m-p/12153595#M558772 Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Response To JJMack

JJMack,

Here are the basics of my system info:

HP 15 Touchsmart Notebook (manufactured 2014)
    OS: Windows 10

Processor: Intel Core i3
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000

The compass rotate tool is the only thing so far I'm unable to use because of this. I read somewhere else in the forum that a person with the same HD Graphics 4000 I have was able to use CC 2015. I haven't downgraded to the 2020 version yet but going by my research it appears my integrated graphics system will be a problem to make the compass work regardless unless I get 2015 (if that still works).

There's more info in the attached screenshots

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (25)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (26)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (27)

Votes

Community guidelines

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (28)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (29) Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (30)

Community Expert ,

/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-i-get-photoshop-cc-2015-still/m-p/12153651#M558775 Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Response To Ginger5CA7

Hi

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (32)

Votes

Community guidelines

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (33)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (34) Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (35)

Community Expert ,

/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-i-get-photoshop-cc-2015-still/m-p/12153782#M558796 Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Response To Ginger5CA7

I posted the requirements for Photoshop 2020 and CC 2015. If your machine meets requirement Photoshop should work. How well it will work I don't know. You would needto test that. I do have an old Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Itsscreen is small 12" and high ppi resolution Photoshop2020 runs on it sodoes PS 2021.The screenis not the easiest to use because ofits resolutionand small size. It has Intel graphics andan Intel processor the has better specs the you laptop. Its an I7 with Intel HD 5000 graphics. Your Screen wouldbe better but my process processor andgraphics are better than your I3 with IntelHD 4000 graphics. It also look like PS 2021 detects my Intel HD 5000 and supports it where is does not support your Intel hd 4000. PS 2020 andCC 2015 do not havethe same requirements of PS 2021 Adobe up the requirement in 2021. You Intel HD 4000 may be supported on PS 2020. PS 2020 has the same requirement as CC 2015

JJMack

Votes

Community guidelines

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (36)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (37)

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (38)

Resources

Quick links - Photoshop

Get to know Photoshop

Inspiring tutorials

User Guide - Photoshop

System Requirements

Quick links - Photoshop Mobile

Get to know workspace

User Guide

Common Questions

Photoshop Cloud Documents

Have a feature request - Submit here

Troubleshoot & Learn new things

Copyright © 2024 Adobe. All rights reserved.

Using the Community Experience League Terms of Use Privacy Cookie preferences Do not sell or share my personal information AdChoices

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still? (2024)

References